We work under your physician’s order using our team to provide these services
- Patient Evaluation
- Counselling and Referral
- Nutrition Guidance
- Bowel and Bladder Training
- Catheter Care Management
- Geriatric Home Care
- Diabetic Management (Insulin Therapy)
- Monitoring of Specific Symptoms For Physician Evaluation
- Post-Surgical Care of Ostomies, Wounds and Grafts
- IV Antibiotic and IV Therapy HIV and Management of Infectious Diseases
- Use of Oxygen and Respiratory Equipment / Medical Equipment
- Supplies: Canes, Commodes, Walkers, Hospital Beds, Wheelchairs & IV Equipment
- Companion Care Referral
- Private Duty Referral
- Care Referral
Skilled Nursing – RN’s and LVN’s
Professional registered nurses provide prescribed treatments, assess changes and supervise the care of the patients. Emphasis is placed on patient and family instruction to foster maximum self-care.
We provide real-time access to physicians from anywhere via our video-based medical consultation essay services.
Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapies
Licensed Therapists will provide functional activities and therapeutic exercises designed to help the patient achieve independence in self-care, mobility and restore communication skills
Medical Social Workers
We assess the emotion, social and environmental needs of the patient and utilize all available family and community resources to hasten patient adjustment and rehabilitation.